Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh the planning!

It is 2 days till Mia's 6th birthday and wondering what to get her. We are giving her, her own room on Sunday night. We are waiting till then because this is the last Saturday the my future brother-in-law will be staying with us. So after church on Sunday morning we will take her out to eat and than move all her stuff over to her new room.

To continue on the planning, my sister-in-law gets married on Valentine's day and I'm helping her with alot of stuff for the wedding. I'm going over tonight to help her with make-up choices and than we have to finish the bouquets. I'll have to take pictures of the finished products. I think they are very pretty and that's not just because I'm making them. LOL.

It's supposed to get up into the 30's near 40's today. YEAH!!!!! I guess living in Northwest IN I should not be surprised, I'm just ready for it to be over. It has been a very cold winter in a long time.

Well, until next week. Have a great weekend.

1 comment: