Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time goes by fast.

Has it been 2 wks since I last posted? Time goes by fast and I didn't even realize it. All has been well with us.
Mia has finally passed pg. 100 of her speedy reader and will be getting her bible in chapel on Friday 3-6-09. I will be sure and post pics afterward.
Alana is getting smarter, yes I know she's my girl but she is. She is learning alot from her sister and at the daycare. She actually sings whole songs now not just a portion of it.
Lydia is talking alot clearer now and loves following her sister around and copying them. She is such a cuttie pie.
As for Brian, he finally finished his bike. I'm going to take pics of it later today and post another day. It looks like a whole new bike. I am proud of him.

Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment