Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekends over.

This past weekend was a great weekend. We had alot of snow on Friday night and Saturday morning. I put the girls snow suites on and we headed out doors. Even daddy (Brian) joined us. We tried to make a snow man but the snow was still too soft. We still had a good time by making snow angels and throwing snowballs. Brian made snowballs for the girls and they all ganged up on me and threw them at me. No fair I say but what can I do but run. LOL.

On a sad note. We found out last week that starting this week Brian's job is cutting hours and they will no longer be working on Friday's for who knows how long. We are going to be cutting and trimming in so many areas that I can't even imagine. I have been trying to find a part time job for either my hubby or me in the evenings. Every little bit will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment